Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit

Help to ID prv for domestic water

Srt8nyalaSrt8nyala Member Posts: 1
I need help identifying a device which is 1 1/4 located on the 3rd floor of a 21 story building, believe it or not inside the vanity in the bathroom. There's two of them, one on the hot and one on the cold. It is a pressure reducing valve but there is no model number. I will attache a few pictures of someone can help me identify it.


  • hot_rodhot_rod Member Posts: 13,529
    Looks like a Watts U5B according to the tag.

    Are you looking to replace them?
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    The magic is in hydronics, and hydronics is in me
    delta Trick in Alaska
Sign In or Register to comment.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!