Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit

Return valve

keith123 Member Posts: 74
Looking to identify this. Thank you


    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 10,299
    some type of vapor system. It takes the place of a steam trap
  • HomerJSmith
    HomerJSmith Member Posts: 1,370
    It's obviously a chrome Split Pipe Escutcheon.
  • HomerJSmith
    HomerJSmith Member Posts: 1,370
    As to make and manufacturer??? It is probably an ell with a heel outlet plus union. The ell, nut, and nipple are a unit. My best guess.
  • Gary Smith
    Gary Smith Member Posts: 367
    Could be a Broomell return with the original screw replaced by a plug