Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit

Mcdonnel Miller Petcocks

beanbean Member Posts: 34
Where do I find the 1/2 inch angle blowdowns for the tri-cocks on the M&M 157S Control?


  • EBEBRATT-EdEBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 6,943

    MM doesn't include gage glass cocks, gage glass or try cocks with the 157S.

    If you can find them locally it would be someone who sells industrial pipe, valves and fittings versus a regular plumbing supply
Sign In or Register to comment.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!