Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit

what thermostatic mixing valve is this

JannekeJanneke Member Posts: 1
Our thermostatic mixing valve is broken. The man that installed it in 2008 is retired. Does anyone have an idea in wich direction we have to search for a replacement?
We have consulted multiple repair technicians, but they don't know.


  • HVACNUTHVACNUT Member Posts: 3,349
    Looks about right.
  • newagedawnnewagedawn Member Posts: 562
    looks close to a honeywell mixing valve, but check the dimensions for retrofit
    "The bitter taste of a poor install lasts far longer than the JOY of the lowest price"
  • hot_rodhot_rod Member Posts: 13,307
    The whole assembly looks Euro based. Clever wiring connection :)

    Is it not mixing properly?
    Sometimes they just need to be disassembled and cleaned. There is not much inside, a spool, o-rings and a copper thermal "pill"
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    The magic is in hydronics, and hydronics is in me
  • STEVEusaPASTEVEusaPA Member Posts: 4,132
    You can't find/ask the retired guy?
  • Harvey RamerHarvey Ramer Member Posts: 2,214
    It does look all European. Roth manifold, Danfoss actuators, grundfos pump.
    If I had to guess on the mixer, I would start looking to Roth for answers.
    Ramer Mechanical
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • hot_rodhot_rod Member Posts: 13,307
    What brand are the manifolds? They may be the supplier of the mix valve also or OEM it from another manufacturer.
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    The magic is in hydronics, and hydronics is in me
  • JUGHNEJUGHNE Member Posts: 6,890
    Where is this located?
    Centigrade thermometer and different looking electrical outlet??
  • Big Ed_4Big Ed_4 Member Posts: 1,340
    It's an Roth manifold ,, Assume Euro with the 240V outlet ..
    I have enough experience to know , that I dont know it all
Sign In or Register to comment.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!