Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

LOCHINVAR® EXPANDS CON•X•US™ REMOTE CONNECTIVITY PLATFORM

Options
HeatingHelp
HeatingHelp Administrator Posts: 637
edited November 2017 in THE MAIN WALL

imageLOCHINVAR® EXPANDS CON•X•US™ REMOTE CONNECTIVITY PLATFORM

LOCHINVAR® EXPANDS CON•X•US™ REMOTE CONNECTIVITY PLATFORM

Read the full story here

Comments

• Roland_Walker
    Roland_Walker Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Where can I find a PC Web interface for the Con-X-System. We have a system at our church and need to install the interface on a fixed PC.
  • janwalker47
    janwalker47 Member Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm not sure there is a PC-based interface for it. The Lochinvar rep I asked didn't seem to think there was. All the info I've found is mobile-centric. Which is too bad because the app's information screens are bigger than my teeny-tiny iPhone display screen and some of them don't scroll. Frustrating! Just got the board installed today. Really promising idea for remote trouble-shooting, if it is reliable and learnable.
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Options
    You should check with a local manufacturers rep. I know they USE to have an onsite access port, not wireless, that could be plugged into a local PC using cat 5 wiring. You might have to have a signal repeater to make it work, but I did it with my Lochy before I put the Conexus board on it. It's the old program that was used for doing programming in the field. Required you to plug your laptop PC into the front of the control board.

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

rick in Alaska