Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

I may have found a new favorite work pants

hot rodhot rod Member Posts: 7,094
These are well constructed, deep pockets, double layer at the knees. Made with a cotton spandex blend for a bit of stretch. Very reasonably priced. A small inner pocket is the perfect size for my small screen i-phone.

Walls is now part of a clothing company the also owns the Dickies brand Williamson-Dickie.
Bob "hot rod" Rohr
trainer for Caleffi NA
The magic is in hydronics, and hydronics is in me

Comments

• RayWohlfarthRayWohlfarth Member Posts: 212
    Bob They look great.
    Ray Wohlfarth
    Boiler Lessons
    Click here to take Ray's class.
    Click here to buy Ray's books.
  • RichRich Member Posts: 2,247
    Similar to the Carhartt Loggers I wear but priced a bit better
    You didn't get what you didn't pay for and it will never be what you thought it would .
    Langans Plumbing & Heating LLC 732-751-1560
    Serving most of New Jersey , Eastern Pa .
    Consultation , Design & Installation
    Rich McGrath 732-581-3833
  • hot rodhot rod Member Posts: 7,094
    Yeah I have that brand also, they seem to be maintaining fairly good quality.
    Duluth Trading has been my go to, but they are starting to price like Armani. It's becoming a boutique line, back when it was a small Minnesota company they were producing nice affordable wears.
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    The magic is in hydronics, and hydronics is in me
  • STEVEusaPASTEVEusaPA Member Posts: 1,506
    2 things:
    First of all...you're not modeling them?
    Second, my first favorite pair would be shorts, sitting on a hammock, somewhere tropical, with a cocktail (or 3)....THAT's working...(too bad no one is hiring).
    I've been wearing the double layer Dickies for years, even with knee pads.
    steve
  • GordyGordy Member Posts: 7,122
    Been wearing Dickies for a while now. Very durable, and well priced. As you say seems when certain companies get a market share, the company seems to forget why. The line becomes high priced, or loses quality.

Walls/Dickies is a line my local Farm and Fleet stocks. Along with Carhart. Remember when all Carhart made were cold season bibs, and coats?
  • I particularly like the free steakburger and fries when you buy two pair.
    Often wrong, never in doubt.
  • TimcoTimco Member Posts: 2,826
    Came in expecting a Men’s Warehouse thread. I didn’t think you got dirty anymore!
    Working on steam and hot-water systems isn't rocket science....it's actually much harder.
  • RayWohlfarthRayWohlfarth Member Posts: 212
    I have started wearing the Key Apparel rip stop pants. they seem to be cooler in a hot boiler room. I have to wear dark pants as I seem to stain every pair of light pants the first time in a boiler room

Ray Wohlfarth
    Boiler Lessons
    Click here to take Ray's class.
    Click here to buy Ray's books.