Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

recognize this BG type enclosure?

norfitz Member Posts: 54
edited September 2017 in THE MAIN WALL
Anybody recognize this heavy duty aluminum bar grille type enclosure, which was purchased from who knows where within the past 5 years? My customer's customer needs some more. It's quite impressive, and the job has some 10' seamless lengths! Thanks - Bruce
BG1.jpg 90.4K
BG2.jpg 108.5K


  • Steamhead
    Steamhead Member Posts: 16,469
    Is that a convector that is recessed into the floor?
    All Steamed Up, Inc.
    Towson, MD, USA
    Steam, Vapor & Hot-Water Heating Specialists
    Oil & Gas Burner Service
  • norfitz
    norfitz Member Posts: 54
    No, it's mounted on the wall as Ritchy Rich baseboard. Cu/Al element.
  • norfitz
    norfitz Member Posts: 54
    What's baffling is that it's allegedly manufactured within the past 5 years and no one has figured out where it came from. In seamless 10 footers, no less.