Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Recommendation request: South Brooklyn plumber for final inspection of permitted/code compliant work

Options
modconwannabe
modconwannabe Member Posts: 49
edited September 2017 in THE MAIN WALL
Apologies if these is a breach of protocol, but figured I'd go here for a trustworthy professional rather than attempting to vet them myself which is the source of my dilemma ;)

Long story short, I'm in search of a reliable professional to supercede a general Alt 2 plumbing and a boiler install job (2 permits i think) simply to reopen one of the permits (the plumbing is still active) and then stand for the inspections. The job was originally filed as one single permit, but was split when the boiler job got too complicated so I hired someone recommended by the boiler company. At this point I think the paperwork may or may not have gotten messed up, a couple PAAs were filed, and so between the back and forth it's now been 2 years and I just want resolution instead of herding cats so I can move on wiht my life. I wake up every night cursing these individuals and the whole system that makes it so hard to do the right thing.

The jobs are finished, are done professionally though imperfectly but code compliant and fully permitted. I have photos of in-wall plus the architect inspected as well and works for the city now so is above board. The initial gas install was self-cert, the rough plumbing was as well. Everythign is done so I simply need sign off.

I know i'll need to pay for expediting, which sucks as these plumbers have bled me dry already, and obviously pay for the plumber willing to step up. I don't have deep pockets but recognize this will cost money.

Any recommendations or interested parties? Happy to discuss this offline. Any other suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance!