Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Viessmann Trimatik BEA-29, contol panel, 1990 model

edmundedmund Posts: 2Member
My timer no longer works, and looking for a complete control panel replacement. I'll assume the circuit boards behind the time are no good. This Viessmann was built/installed in 1990, and performed flawlessly since. Any recs would be greatly appreciated. I did contact Viessmann Co. and they do not have inventory for this old model.

Comments

• GWGW Posts: 3,460Member
    what did they say?? Did they say what you needed??

I once replaced a Trimatic controller once with a modern version of the same control. It wasn't super fast, just takes time.
    Gary Wilson
    Wilson Services, Inc
    Northampton, MA
    www.wilsonph.com
    [email protected]
    I read too fast, you have a Trimatic control on a BEA boiler? You may be booking at a Vitotronic 200
    Gary Wilson
    Wilson Services, Inc
    Northampton, MA
    www.wilsonph.com
    [email protected]
  • edmundedmund Posts: 2Member
    Appreciate the reply Gary. However, luck came my way. I removed the clock and cleaned the terminals - even though they appeared clean - reinserted clock into control panel, and it's working again!!!
    I hope it holds for another 26 years because the upgrade panel is too much for my simple house/lifestyle. This Viessmann may be like my old Farmall flathead tractor, you just can't kill it.
    ahh nice to have a good story every once in a white, good for you!
    Gary Wilson
    Wilson Services, Inc
    Northampton, MA
    www.wilsonph.com
    [email protected]