Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Plate limiter

hvac21 Member Posts: 1
I have fhw boiler that's piped as a mono flow to radiators on the supply coming out of boiler there is a plate inside with two holes drilled through about 1/8" each can anyone tell me what this is for


    HVACNUT Member Posts: 5,479
    edited August 2017
    Can you post pics? Close up and away. Old boiler?
    Maybe at one time there was a side shot water heater.