Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Burnham Freedom

happydave
happydave Member Posts: 79
Customer called hot water, Freedom120. B25 error code. Temperature risen to quickly, call Burnham, they ask about system (we didn't install) talk pump sizes, indirect had 007 had to be 0014 so I replaced. Purged whole system with hose to mop sink a good 10 minutes. System error coding again, wondering if I have a particularly open/stuck check valve? Installer used a swing check, I would have used a spring or weighted check. System doesn't error out when running for heat. Ideas? Thanks

Comments

• j a_2
    j a_2 Member Posts: 1,801
    Got a piping picture?
  • happydave
    happydave Member Posts: 79
    Burnham believes it's the high limit sensor, the problem is the part number they have is not the right sensor. My sensor is different, must be the first series boiler. I've got spade terminals, the new one is plug in. I really don't want to cut the harness to find out it really isn't the sensor, ugh
  • j a_2
    j a_2 Member Posts: 1,801
    Measure the resistance, call u s boiler and ask for the nominal value of that particular sensor....or buy one and compare...very simple procedure...
    happydave
  • SV9_9
    SV9_9 Member Posts: 37
    Just curious if you solved this problem? I happen to have the same boiler, and would like to know what the solution was.

Thanks, J