Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Laars parts Canada

Options
initram
initram Member Posts: 15
Does anyone know of an online store in Canada that carries Laars boiler parts? I need to replace my heat exchanger on my Laars EBP 110 boiler and all the local shops (Emco and Wolseley) are telling me that the part has been discontinued. I'm hoping someone might still have one in stock somewhere. If not a Canadian store... even somewhere in the US that ships to Canada with a good reputation.

part number­ is 2400-570

If you have any ideas let me know.

Thanks.

Comments

• initram
    Options
    Boston Heating Supply and Parts4heating seem to carry the part. Can anyone vouch for any of these companies? Are they reliable? Thanks.
  • TomS
    TomS Member Posts: 62
    Options
    Parts4heating: I ordered a part 3PM on a Thursday and had it delivered the next day at 11:30 AM. I requested overnight delivery and gladly paid for the high delivery fee.
  • initram
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback TomS. Are you located in Canada or the US?
  • TomS
    TomS Member Posts: 62
    Options
    US
  • Erin Holohan Haskell
    Erin Holohan Haskell Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,284
    Options
    @initram - I just reached out to Laars and they said that part number is certainly not obsolete or discontinued. They already have folks in Canada looking into it for you. I've sent you a direct message with more info.

Now that's fantastic (and fast!) customer support from Laars!
    President
    HeatingHelp.com
    initram
  • Henry
    Henry Member Posts: 998
    Options
    If you are not a licensed plumbing company, they will not sell to you. Laars is sold by agencies in Canada and not the major distributors such as Emco, Wolsley and Master.