Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit

Hot water baseboard heat

kenshelkenshel Member Posts: 8
My daughter recently bought a house that was vacant for some time and the baseboard heat has some damage. Most of the baseboard is the normal slant fin type however in the entrance way and bathroom it has this type of radiator. This one is damaged and I wanted to try to replace it or repair if possible. I cant find anything like it on the internet. Does it have a specific name? Thanks.


  • EBEBRATT-EdEBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 7,091
    Hard to tell but it looks like a convector mounted in a cabinet. Was it mounted recessed in the wall or surface mounted?
  • kenshelkenshel Member Posts: 8
    It was mounted in a cabinet in the foyer of the house. It came out pretty easy. So I thought I would take it home and see if I could find a replacement on line but have found nothing similar to it.
  • kenshelkenshel Member Posts: 8
    Thanks Ebebratt-Ed convectors is what I needed. I didn't know that's what they were called.
Sign In or Register to comment.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!