Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

garyl

garyl
garyl Member Posts: 1
I have a 5 zone system, automatic bleed system 22 years old, all the taco 007-F4 are original. The mother-in-law suite takes a long time to heat up, this is my very first problem with the boiler, I do sometime hear some noise from the first baseboard in the loop ( maybe air ). all of the rest of the loop is hot, but I lost the quickness in heating up the room when needed, it is not in full time use ----thanks Gary
P.S. is the F4 and F5 totally interchangeable ?

Comments

• HVACNUT
    HVACNUT Member Posts: 5,804
    Automatic bleed system? Do you mean air elimination rather than air control?
    When was the last time the auto vent (s) were replaced? Pressure ok on the boiler?
    Assuming the circ is good, maybe a purge of the whole system.
  • Joe Mattiello
    Joe Mattiello Member Posts: 704
    edited February 2017
    Hi Garyl
    I was reading your post about noisy zone, and mother-in-law suite not heating up. I think you're correct about air trapped in the system, and pump not pumping, because pump needs a full compliment of water in pump volute for it to move water. I'm assuming the noise you hear is air in pipes hindering pump from displacing water, and making your mom in law feel cold. Hopefully you can purge the system of air, and get the pump working again. Feel free to contact Taco direct 401-942-8000 (tech Support), if you need additional support.
    Joe Mattiello
    N. E. Regional Manger, Commercial Products
    Taco Comfort Solutions