Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Any refurbished Buderus Logamatic R2109?

rog2e
rog2e Member Posts: 16
My title says it all. Before I start looking at some of these outdoor reset models, I came to realize that with my setup all I really need is what my current RS2109 was doing. 70% of my heating comes from my outdoor wood boiler which ties in directly to my Buderus G215 and will only go to oil as a backup. I really don't need anything fancy. So if anyone has one please send me a message. I can't believe I can't even find one on ebay. The problem with my current one is I sometimes have to wiggle the temp sensors connections to get the either the main heating circulators to kick in or the DHW water circulator to kick in. The burner is operating normally. I'm about to see if I could possibly just resolder some connection. :)

Comments

• Buderus_Owner
    Buderus_Owner Member Posts: 2
    Hello. I also have a Buderus G124 gas fired boiler controlled with a Logamatic R2109. The temp sensor seems to have failed. How did you solve your problem? New Logamatic or did you go with a different manufacturer to replace the Buderus controller? Thanks in advance.