Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Source for Burnham ES2 orifices?

weekendguy
weekendguy Member Posts: 181
I am about ready to have a Burnham ES25 CI boiler installed. The ES25 is 2 weeks out since I need the LP version. I can get the NG one now but the LP conversion kit (gas valve and orifices) is also 2 weeks out. So I tracked down the gas valve and all I need are 8 orifices. They're 1.2mm (3/64" or #56). I don't know anything else about them such as their thread size, etc. I could drill out something that's smaller if I could find them.

Is this a semi-standard part that can be cross-referenced and sourced somewhere else? The Burnham part number is 822792 but that's just for the 1.2mm. I don't have part numbers for anything else that physical size that could be drilled out.

Current system is working so not an emergency but I will run into travel conflicts if I have to wait 2 weeks. Plus the chimney liner installer has a huge stack of scaffolding on my chimney that has to stay until the boiler install - so would like to move forward if possible.