Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit

looking for replacement tailpieces for runtal valves

BoonBoon Posts: 237Member
I'm looking for at least 4 extra tailpieces for Runtal decorative radiator valves. I don't see them sold separately.

The valve & tailpiece don't seem to be a pair, you know, like ground joint unions, so I'm wondering if there is a generic tailpiece that might also work. Anyone know? If there is, I'm not going to be picky about the other end of the tailpiece... sweat, threaded, female/male, ... whatever.

For what I'm doing, I don't really need these extra tailpieces to be decorative.

DIY'er ... ripped out a perfectly good forced-air furnace and replaced it with hot water & radiators.


Sign In or Register to comment.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!