Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Where can I buy, borrow or steal Slant Fin Fine/Line 15 inside corner trim?

Options
Sometime between getting the baseboard loops leak checked, boiler commissioned, walls painted and floors laid using materials stocked up a few too many years ago, the box with all the Slant Fin Fine/Line 15 end caps, wall trims and inside corners went missing, or got used Somewhere Else.

Now it seems that the Fine/Line 15 enclosure profile has been discontinued....maybe quite a while ago.

If I could find just one more inside corner No. 15-IC-90 then I could appease a slightly cranky tenant this month.

But it also seems I have quite a bit more Fine/Line 15 enclosure on hand, so finding a stash of trims, or figuring out a good-enough way to make or fake the wall trims and end caps would almost be worthwhile.

I made a very preliminary attempt at an inside corner with some painted coil stock and tin snips, and discovered this is NOT my true calling.

I still think the 15 is [was..] among the best looking and most durable of this kind of stuff, and the tight perpendicular profile is a big help in tiny apartments.

Thoughts, inspirations and commiseration all welcome!

Vbob

Comments

• Keith M
    Keith M Member Posts: 78
    Options
    Bob, we (Slant/Fin) do have some Fine/Line 15 accessories in stock. Please let me know your location, the accessories you want and what wholesalers you deal with. Please email this info to me at
    kmuhlmeister@slantfin.com
    Thank you,
    Keith
    rick in AlaskaGBart
  • szczep
    szczep Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Bob I have a box of 15 trim (inside corners, end caps couplings)...looking for a 7 ft piece of blank 15, willing to trade or buy
  • Bob Vennerbeck
    Bob Vennerbeck Member Posts: 105
    Options
    szczep - somehow I managed to miss your response. Are you still looking for FineLine 15 enclosure? I don't think I have a 7', but probably a couple 5' pieces....
  • Keith M
    Keith M Member Posts: 78
    Options
    Gentlemen, Slant/Fin has a limited amount of Fine/Line 15 stocked in Michigan. This included cover and element and most accessories. I you need something tell your wholesaler what you need and have them call me at Slant/Fin. I will check inventory and if we have it, give your wholesaler the prices.
    Thank you,
    Keith Muhlmeister
    Slant/Fin Corporation
    516 484 2610 ext. 367