Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Radiator in Apartment Building

Options
Hey all! So I live in an old 100-year-old building in Jersey City, NJ that used to be a funeral home. The pipes and plumbing in here are all crazy, but I have never had this issue I am about to describe before. We've been having heat in our apartment until recently. All of a sudden no heat is coming out of the front 2 radiators, but the bedroom one has heat and the bathroom does as well, though I think we may be running off of the first floor's system. I went to bleed the system, and there is water coming out of both radiators. I wondered if there was maybe a strange air pocket that maybe holding back the hot water from coming up, so I bled one for a bit into a 5-gallon bucket, but still nothing. You can hear the radiators running, but nothing happening. We are only a 3-floor walk up. I contacted the floor below us to see if they are getting heat and they told us they are being blasted with heat. I can't figure out why on earth it's not making up it up to us. Like I said, it was working before, so I can't understand why now it stopped. Any suggestions would be wonderful! Thanks in advance!