Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Time and distance apps

Options
I see there are several iPhone apps which will keep track of your location and driving time for work. MileIq seems to be one.
Has anyone tried any of them?--NBC

Comments

• adambnyc
    adambnyc Member Posts: 260
    Options
    Is this for the purposes of expense tracking?
  • ChrisJ
    ChrisJ Member Posts: 15,743
    Options
    I use Waze.
    Though I use it primarily for traffic, it does keep track of routes, mileage and time but I think you have to sign into the map editor to see them. It'll show the route you took on a map as well as the mileage and the time you left and arrived I believe.
    Single pipe quasi-vapor system. Typical operating pressure 0.14 - 0.43 oz. EcoSteam ES-20 Advanced Control for Residential Steam boilers. Rectorseal Steamaster water treatment
  • Jack
    Jack Member Posts: 1,047
    Options
    I would suggest that you look at www.mypointnow.com. Specifically the Venture program. I met the owner of this outfit when I was setting up distribution for Rinnai in '91 when he ran a supply house. Thing about him is that he grew up in the front seat of an oil truck, is an ME, ran distribution, so he knows the business end of the business, and perhaps most important to this crowd, I have seen him do things with equipment, from simple gas/oil stuff to the VRF equipment that absolutely blew my mind. He's the best service tech I've ever seen!