Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Viessmann Trimatik MC 120V Wanted (mid 1990's)

Options
Hi folks,
Hope you're making progress on all your projects, service calls, etc. :)
I'm in search of one or more Viessmann Trimatik MC controls/sensors for spare parts and to satisfy my wacky fetish for keeping interesting old stuff working and authentically vintage. If you'd like to get rid of a mid-1990's Trimatik MC model 7459 or similar, then I'm buying. There are piles of the nearly identical 7450's for sale in Germany, but they all seem to be 230 volt, while naturally I'm working with 120 here in Connecticut. I'm guessing the 9 at the end of my model number indicates the 120V version. If the 7450 has taps for both 230 and 120 or has a switchable input, that would be great, but haven't found any indication of that yet. If you're reading this post years later, let me know, I'll likely still be in need as a very stubborn hoarder. I do know about the retrofit kit for replacing with a Vitotronic and might go that way someday, but I'll fight it. I also might be back with other posts regarding an early 1950's General Electric down-fired boiler restoration..., if I live long enough to get around to it.
Thanks and best wishes to all!
~Eric
ericforman2014@gmail.com