Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Triangle Tube Boiler Service in Philadelphia Area?

Javelin
Javelin Member Posts: 138
Heating Pros, I'm looking for someone to service my TT boiler in NW Philadelphia. Everything is working fine, just want a pro to come out and have a look at the curves, watch the system operate for a bit, do any cleaning and make any recommendations. I'm having a hard time finding someone in my area - all people I've called (even one referred from TT's website) seem to be scared off either on the initial phone call, or a couple after seeing it.. Apparently they aren't too common in my area.

Anyone from this group service these or have a recommendation for someone that does?

Thanks!

Jay

Comments

• Click on "Main Site" above and then "Find a Contractor" and then enter your email address to find contractors near you. I guessed and entered 19465 and found two within a 10-mile radius: Pompetti Heating and Gary Davis.
    8.33 lbs./gal. x 60 min./hr. x 20°ΔT = 10,000 BTU's/hour

Two btu per sq ft for degree difference for a slab
  • Sorry, not your email address, but your zip code.
    8.33 lbs./gal. x 60 min./hr. x 20°ΔT = 10,000 BTU's/hour

Two btu per sq ft for degree difference for a slab
  • Javelin
    Thanks Alan, I did see that, but there are only 2 people listed in the Philadelphia area using that tool which I found hard to believe, but It is what it is.. Have emails into both of them, so we'll see!

Best,

Jay
  • Javelin
    Still looking for Triangle Tube server contractor in the Philadelphia area.. Reaching out to people listed on this site's directory yielded no responses. Anyone have any idea? Maybe it doesn't need to be TT specifically? I'm really just after someone (for now) that can come and check to make sure all is firing correctly and do any required (non-easy) maintenance at the beginning of the season... cleaning the condensate trap and the like I can do.. I'm talking about checking the flame shape or whatever. Thanks!
  • unclejohn
    unclejohn Member Posts: 1,833
    If it aint broke don't fix it. Mine is about 5 years old and I have cleaned the igniter once and the trap twice.