Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Vitodens 200 WB2 6-24 (the old one) programming

Options
zac_2
zac_2 Member Posts: 32
edited September 2016 in THE MAIN WALL
So the power was acting funny the other day (we were getting half the voltage) and needless to say the Vitodens (and other appliances in the house) was freaking out; display was showing all zeros and would slowly fade out. After normal power got restored the settings were wiped clean so I went through the coding and got everything back to normal except for one non-crucial but annoying thing: I had the display set to display the outdoor temperature (coding address 009) and got it set the same again but before the power anomaly it would display the temperature in a large font, now it's small with a bunch of other stuff on the screen that I don't need to see.(see pic) How do I make it big again? I've been through the manuals a dozen times and can't find anything.

Comments

• zac_2
    Options
    This is what it used to look like displaying the time & outdoor temperature in a larger font (But in der Englisch of course!)

• Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
    Options
    You may have fried the LGM board and/or the Comfortrol. You may have to talk to Viessmann tech services or the installer.
  • zac_2
    Options
    I am the installer, just thought I might have overlooked something basic someone here might know right away. I'll give tech a call. Thanks!
  • zac_2
    Options
    Alright, talked to tech, there is no setting to change the display, sounds like the Comfortrol got cooked, not the main board as everything seems to be functioning normally besides the display. Now to try to make the power company cough up :-P