Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

RPA/ASSE/ANSI/IAPMO Standard 19210 Hydronic Heating and Cooling Installer Certification Program ...

Our very FIRST Installer Certification course is coming to Taco HVAC Solutions, in Cranston Rhode Island.

Let the RPA help take you, or your hydronics business, to the next level. Increase the skills, expertise, credibility, and marketability for you and/or your business by getting certified to the ASSE 19210, Hydronics Heating and Cooling Installer Professional Qualification Standard, through this comprehensive program.
During this 24-hour program, participants will be provided with the necessary training and examination for certification as Hydronic Heating and Cooling Installers. The program consists of 24 hours of training, culminating in a 100 question examination.
During the training portion of the program, participants will learn about hydronic heating and cooling systems – starting with concepts and definitions, and moving into system components and their proper installation, radiant systems, tubing, code requirements, system commissioning, documentation and more.

The next ASSE 19210 Installer course will be held Oct. 17-19 in Cranston, RI.

https://iapmolearn.org/pages/course/portal.aspx?courseid=464

Seating is limited, so sign up early. There is also a lot of recommended pre studying that we can provide you with the reading (Siegenthalers Modern Hydronic Heating 3.0) plus 2 very comprehensive RPA publications (in PDF Read Only format). Join us in raising the industry bar, won't you, please.

Thank you for the Holohan family allowing us to present you with this important information. We appreciate your contributions to our industry.

Got questions?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

SWEITinmanErin Holohan Haskell

Comments

• JohnNY
    JohnNY Member Posts: 3,284
    I want this certification, but alas, I've got a wedding to go to that weekend. Mark, are there more dates planned yet?
    Contact John "JohnNY" Cataneo, NYC Master Plumber, Lic 1784
    Consulting & Troubleshooting
    Heating in NYC or NJ.
    Classes
  • Rich_49
    Rich_49 Member Posts: 2,768
    You cannot make the Monday through Wednesday dates John ?
    You didn't get what you didn't pay for and it will never be what you thought it would .
    Langans Plumbing & Heating LLC
    732-751-1560
    Serving most of New Jersey, Eastern Pa .
    Consultation, Design & Installation anywhere
    Rich McGrath 732-581-3833
  • Rich_49
    Rich_49 Member Posts: 2,768
    For those of you that might possibly have the time . Immediately following this course and test is John Barba's Advanced soup to variable speed nuts on Thursday and Friday . May be doable for some since traveling once is always better than twice .
    You didn't get what you didn't pay for and it will never be what you thought it would .
    Langans Plumbing & Heating LLC
    732-751-1560
    Serving most of New Jersey, Eastern Pa .
    Consultation, Design & Installation anywhere
    Rich McGrath 732-581-3833
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,852
    JohnNY said:

I want this certification, but alas, I've got a wedding to go to that weekend. Mark, are there more dates planned yet?

Hi John, We are working on a schedule that will be presented in the next few months for the 2017 schedule. With 11 trainers now available, I feel certain that there will be many classes available for the certification program. Thanks for asking, and thank you for your continuing support of the RPA initiatives. This certification will raise you head and shoulders above your competition.

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• EzzyT
    EzzyT Member Posts: 1,320
    I'll be there @Mark Eatherton
    E-Travis Mechanical LLC
    Etravismechanical@gmail.com
    201-887-8856
    Rich_49Mark Eatherton
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,786

JohnNY said:

Hi John, We are working on a schedule that will be presented in the next few months for the 2017 schedule. With 11 trainers now available, I feel certain that there will be many classes available for the certification program. Thanks for asking, and thank you for your continuing support of the RPA initiatives. This certification will raise you head and shoulders above your competition.

ME

JohnNY said:

ME

Was John asking about becoming a trainer, or taking the certification class?

How many train the trainer classes?

Hopefully training will go to the mid and western areas also. Tough for the west coast guys to travel across the US for training, it adds two more days.

Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • Tinman
    Tinman Member Posts: 2,808
    edited September 2016
    Chicago would be great but I'd gladly head up to Minnesota to visit Wes Sisco @ Uponor.
    Steve Minnich