Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

[RPA Overhead Webinar Attendees - Feedback ] Your Feedback would be greatly appreciated

MyOverhead
MyOverhead Member Posts: 7
This is Mark from MyOverhead.com, Radiant Professionals Alliance hosted a webinar on 8-11-16 and it was wonderful talking with everyone. I was wondering if anyone who attended or watched the recording if they would be willing to give some feedback? Any Feedback would be greatly appreciated, GOOD OR BAD. Please do not hold back :) If you really liked it, great then let me know what you liked. If you hated it or was so so about it, please let me know.

The feedback below will help me with improving my webinars for the future. Anyone who helps me out with the questions below and signs up for the program we offered at the end of the webinar, I will add an additional 3 months for free onto your program. Or if you are not interested in the offer and still would like to help out with some feedback, that would be greatly fantastic. Thanks again for everyone who attended and thanks again Mark Eatherton for inviting me onto your show :)

Here are a few things I would love some feedback on:

1. What did you think about the presentation?
2. Was it helpful for you?
3. What could I do to improve the webinar?
4. What did you think of my offer at the end of the webinar?
5. What did you think about the price of the program?
6. Would you recommend this webinar to a friend?

Comments

• SWEI
    SWEI Member Posts: 7,356
    Overall, the webinar was quite good. The concept of allocating overhead by hours instead a percentage is just brilliant.

I need some time to review your proforma G/L (link works now BTW) and see how it supports the concepts. I have been been refining my G/L for a number of years, but I'm always looking to make it better.

The presentation of the offer was a bit over the top IMO, at least for this audience. I could almost swear I heard someone yelling "operators are standing by" in the background someplace ;)
    MyOverhead
  • Harvey Ramer
    Harvey Ramer Member Posts: 2,261
    I liked the nuts and bolts of the program.

I have to agree with Kurt. The presentation of the offer was to much for me.

But I tend to be a cut to the chase kind of person.
    MyOverhead
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,556
    It was a long hot day and the technical difficulties at the beginning of 7PM webinar killed my interest
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
    MyOverhead
  • MyOverhead
    Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I am always adjusting my presentations to make them the best they can be. All of the feedback will certainly make it even better. Thank all of you again :)
  • MyOverhead
    Robert, we apologize for the technical difficulties and they can be very frustrating sometime for all of us. Thank you for jumping in and attempting to come in after a long day at work. Mark E. Will be posting a recording of the webinar that you could fast forward through the issues in the beginning if you are still interested in seeing it. Again my apologies for the technical issues in the beginning :)
  • MyOverhead
    SWEI, LOL I love the operators are standing by :))) I really appreciate the feedback and honesty. I will certainly take it into consideration and do some split testing on the offer. Thank you again :)
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,786
    I know it is an IAMPO thing, but Webex is not user friendly without a tutorial. I have used it for RPA webinars 4 times now, every time it is a 10 minute learning curve.

The material was great, the sales spiel not so much. The selling offer going from 7 grand to 500 bucks seemed to good to be true.
    It seemed just the opposite of the info presented in the seminar about contractors pricing for the value of their product and services :)
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
    MyOverhead
  • MyOverhead
    edited August 2016
    Thank you Hot Rod, almost all of our costs are in the development of the application and not in day to day operations. So we can offer it in a cost effective way to customers and we also wanted to give a good offer for RPA members. The offer was a new way to present it. I agree it seemed over the top but I wanted to try it anyways so I could maybe get feedback and other opinions on it. Thank you for the feedback and honesty, everything I will certainly take into account. - Mark :)