Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Are you tired of busting your butt for 60 hours a week and not having anything to show for it?

Options
Mark Eatherton
Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
If so, then you NEED to come and watch/listen/participate in the HydroniX Talk show tonight.

Our guest tonight will be Mark Lallemand of Myoverhead.com and we will be discussing how to take your company from "It's just a 60 hour per week job" to being a successful, thriving and profitable business. When I was going through the slide deck last night in show prep with Mark, it dawned on me that this guy was talking about my life history when I was first starting out in business. No one likes to admit that their business is not a success, but the sad fact is, that 90% of the people who are in business have no formal training on how to run a business profitably. If you are happy paying yourself minimum wage, and reaping 3 to 5 % profit margins, then don't come. If you are tired of busting your hump, and want to reap 15 to 30% margins, then come and listen in, all the way through the presentation (1.5 hours). Mark will show you how it's done, and he has a lot of other really cool business service products to offer as well.

Show time is 7 PM Eastern. Room opens 15 minutes early to let you get connected and tested for sound.

Go to https://iapmo.webex.com/iapmo/onstage/g.php?MTID=ef8891eda0a38b95408451affcb8d785d to sign up.
Password is hxtaug2016 (case sensitive)

You don't have to be an RPA member to view this live presentation, but if you miss it, you must be a member to see the archived show. You also don't have to purchase anything if you don't want, but if you pay attention to this live presentation, you will at least have the ability to make a major course correction to your business to make it profitable. Success will follow profitability, because you will be able to pay for nice vehicles, clean uniforms, excellent employee benefits, personal retirement and more.

Join us at 7 PM Eastern time for this excellent presentation.

Thank you to the Holohan clan for allowing us to provide you with this information here on the worlds greatest hydronic site, HeatingHelp.com
It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
Tinman

Comments

• Alan (California Radiant) Forbes
    Options
    Thanks, Mark! I only have 5 years left to go in the business, but I'll check it out.
    Does he talk about how to continue making money after you retire? My social security may not cover my exotic life style.
    8.33 lbs./gal. x 60 min./hr. x 20°ΔT = 10,000 BTU's/hour

Two btu per sq ft for degree difference for a slab
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Options
    Alan, it wouldn't surprise me if this guy has a side business consulting retirees, but it's not slated for this event. If he makes you rich enough, you might not have to depend on social insecurity like the rest of us (if its available by the time we get there...) Hope to see you on the internet.

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
  • Danny Scully
    Danny Scully Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    Mark is a great guy, and very personable. I've been working with him for a few years now and he has been nothing but accommodating. Definitely worth the watch tonight.
  • MyOverhead
    MyOverhead Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks Danny Scully, we love working with you as well and we are looking forward to a long continued relationship :)
  • MyOverhead
    MyOverhead Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Alan Forbes, We only touched on the subject for just a moment in the webinar. However retirement is a big issue for a lot of our customers and we have put together an amazing program to help you if you are interested. Send me a message and we can exchange information so we can talk.