Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Wanted: superb HVAC contractor in South Coast MA

David2NJDavid2NJ Posts: 3Member
I have a small home which is currently being renovated and is in need of a new boiler (gas fired; hot-water baseboard system) and hot water heater. Additionally, we would like to add a simple central air system.

Can anyone recommend someone who is really good in this area? I am somewhat obsessed with great HVAC systems and I know many of you guys are. I don't know whether use use a fancy modern condensing boiler -- expensive but lots of tax credits in this area which offset some of that -- or a traditional venting boiler which is less efficient but bombproof. And I don't know what my realistic A/C options are.

I am looking for someone who is (i) smart, (ii) professional, (iii) economical, and (iv) GOOD. Any recommendations much appreciated.

Comments

• Rich_49Rich_49 Posts: 2,530Member
    Could you be more specific than S coast ? Do you have plans for the home and do you or have you considered a designer for the systems and home for that matter ?
    There are some really good opportunities for combined Heating , DHW and A/C without having ducts . Manufacturers and support are right there in New Bedford and Randolph
    You didn't get what you didn't pay for and it will never be what you thought it would .
    Langans Plumbing & Heating LLC 732-751-1560
    Serving most of New Jersey , Eastern Pa .
    Consultation , Design & Installation
    Rich McGrath 732-581-3833