Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

small Lasco 3/4" PVC trap- anyone know who sells these?

Options
GW
GW Member Posts: 4,695
We use these on occasion on an attic ac, we have the trap outside at ground level. Lone behold, all mt local vendors say they don't stock them (it's probably been years since I've bought them)

Thanks, Gary
Gary Wilson
Wilson Services, Inc
Northampton, MA
gary@wilsonph.com

Comments

• GW
    Options

Gary Wilson
    Wilson Services, Inc
    Northampton, MA
    gary@wilsonph.com
  • Paul48
    Paul48 Member Posts: 4,469
    Options
    The blue "big box" store?
    ChrisJ
  • ChrisJ
    ChrisJ Member Posts: 15,735
    Options
    Single pipe quasi-vapor system. Typical operating pressure 0.14 - 0.43 oz. EcoSteam ES-20 Advanced Control for Residential Steam boilers. Rectorseal Steamaster water treatment
    GW
  • Paul48
    Paul48 Member Posts: 4,469
    Options
    My mind works strangely....I look at that , and think ...that won't work unless the straight part extends down inside it. It wouldn't form a seal.
  • GW
    Options
    Yes I should have rotated the pic, the tip of the pen is where the pipe heads up the side of the house inside the slim duct. The clicker part is where the water drips out. Works nice, does the job and is compact.
    I had one of the sales guy stop in today and I asked him if they stocked it. He said no, grumbled a bit with half a smile and took a pic of it, and then asked when I'd be be getting an order with 50 boilers. Gotta start small and work our way up
    Gary Wilson
    Wilson Services, Inc
    Northampton, MA
    gary@wilsonph.com
  • GW
    Options
    Lowe's it is! My credit card is accepted all over the place! Thanks, mystery solved!
    Gary Wilson
    Wilson Services, Inc
    Northampton, MA
    gary@wilsonph.com
  • hvacfreak2
    hvacfreak2 Member Posts: 500
    Options
    Paul48 said:

My mind works strangely....I look at that , and think ...that won't work unless the straight part extends down inside it. It wouldn't form a seal.

Your mind is ok , just looking at a fitting that should not exist.

hvacfreak

Mechanical Enthusiast

Burnham MST 396 , 60 oz gauge , Tigerloop , Firomatic Check Valve , Mcdonnell Miller 67 lwco , Danfoss RA2k TRV's

Easyio FG20 Controller