Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Centrotherm InnoFlue Q's

Options
Tinman
Tinman Member Posts: 2,808
I was just looking through their product catalog and really like what I see. Does one of their appliance adapters work on Lochinvar's WHN and KHN product line? Without the use of glue at the boiler connection? I'll switch from CPVC venting to that right now if they do. Throw in one of their test port fittings and I'll be good to go.
Steve Minnich

Comments

• EzzyT
    EzzyT Member Posts: 1,295
    Options
    Yes they do Stephen. In there OEM book they have all the boiler manufactures models and state which adapters to use. That's all I use is polypropylene for venting both on the exhaust and air intake. It's a piece a cake to work with.
    E-Travis Mechanical LLC
    Etravismechanical@gmail.com
    201-887-8856
    TinmanSWEI
  • jonny88
    jonny88 Member Posts: 1,139
    Options
    2nd that and is a piece of cake to drop down a chimney and avoid sidewall venting.Full kit comes with a nice termination cap.
    TinmanSWEI
  • Tinman
    Options
    Cool. So I took a look at the two exhaust fittings for the Lochinvar WHN and it looks like the first one would be glued which is ok because the second one wouldn't be "locked down". That's what I'm trying to avoid.
    Steve Minnich
  • EzzyT
    EzzyT Member Posts: 1,295
    Options
    Do pick up yourself the gasket lube that Centrotherm sells, it helps getting the pipe and fittings together.
    E-Travis Mechanical LLC
    Etravismechanical@gmail.com
    201-887-8856
    Rich_49
  • Tinman
    Options
    Will do.
    Steve Minnich
  • Aaron_in_Maine
    Aaron_in_Maine Member Posts: 315
    Options
    They make two adapters if the boiler fitting is glued theirs has a gasket. If the boiler is a gasket fitting theirs is smooth pipe to adapt. I second getting the lube it makes it easier to work with.
    Aaron Hamilton Heating
    ahheating@ yahoo.com
    (207)229-7717
    TinmanSWEI