Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Disappointed with a dealer rep

Options
JamieP
JamieP Member Posts: 27
edited December 2015 in THE MAIN WALL
It's a shame when you have to right a letter to a manufacture because the rep will not respond to you?

It is extremely embarrassing that a homeowner has been added to this email correspondence to clarify my attempts to reach a resolve to this situation. It's been another 11 days since our last communication with you and we still have not heard from Gary Stack, any of his associates, or a follow up from you?

I attempted to contact Gary's office via email on September 30th with the following letter.

Good Morning,

My name is Jamie Pompetti with Pompetti Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. out of Media Pennsylvania.
On October 27th 2009 we installed a Peerless Pure Fire Boiler Model Number: PF-80-N-REV1 & Boiler Serial Number: 00158451-200909 On Oriel Avenue, Media, Pa for one of our loyal customers. Throughout the last 6 years we have had numerous issues regarding reliability of performance out of this unit. The unit has to be reset daily due to lock outs causing issues with not only heating but domestic hot-water. This issue has increased within the last year.

We tried contacting your office:
John Stack Sales Company
575 Wyoming Avenue
Suite A
Wyoming, PA 18644
P: 1-888-466-4328
F: 1-866-634-7737
GJS@stacksales.com

We have made numerous attempts to contact you after your acquisition of the Peerless line locally from Quality Sales to no avail.

We reached out to Roger Prevost, the former owner of Quality Sales, and he came out and put a computer on the system to help us try to locate the issue. Under his supervision and communication with technical support at Peerless we conducted the following repairs, 02-04-2015 (Service Call) - Repairs: Replaced OEM Gas Valve and Swirl Plate, 03-18-2015 (Service Call) - Repairs: Replaced Control Board. Neither of the repairs has corrected the issue?

We need an appropriate solution and repair to this issue immediately.
Your product is making me and my reputable company look extremely bad to a good customer. A 6 year old boiler that locks out continuously and is unrealiable is unacceptable!

Jamie Pompetti
Pompetti Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
P.O. Box 1649
Media, Pa 19063
PompettiHeatingAndCooling.com
610-565-4778 (Office)

This situation has been brought to John Stack Sales Company attention for over two months now, closer to three. First from me directly then from you. This is an embarrassment to your company "Peerless Boilers" that its chosen representatives refuse to help their client as well as the end user!

Jamie Pompetti

Comments

• BobC
    BobC Member Posts: 5,478
    Options
    I would expect better from Peerless, I hope they straighten this out for you.

Bob
    Smith G8-3 with EZ Gas @ 90,000 BTU, Single pipe steam
    Vaporstat with a 12oz cut-out and 4oz cut-in
    3PSI gauge
  • Fred
    Fred Member Posts: 8,542
    Options
    Always an issue of inconsistent service/support performance when dealing with a distribution channel that uses independent dealerships. Most are good but you always get a few non performers and it takes time to "weed them out", depending on contracted performance requirements, finding a better replacement, etc. I hope Peerless intervenes for you.