Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Caleffi Sep 4 issue again

jonny88
jonny88 Member Posts: 1,139
Why does the Caleffi rep in NY not carry it,am I the only one looking for this item.SupplyHouse shows it but it is not a stock item.HotRod got if for me the last time but why don't supply houses carry something we need.Frustrated again.

Comments

• j a_2
    j a_2 Member Posts: 1,801
    Do you guys have the F W Webb co. down there in n.y. They are on the shelf, up here....been for quite awhile....
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,786
    jonny88 said:

Why does the Caleffi rep in NY not carry it,am I the only one looking for this item.SupplyHouse shows it but it is not a stock item.HotRod got if for me the last time but why don't supply houses carry something we need.Frustrated again.

The rep should be able to locate one on the shelf in your area, let me know who you contact is and what wholesalers you use.

Often times the larger "chain" suppliers have inventory in their distribution centers with overnight transfer if not at a local branch.

Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • jonny88
    jonny88 Member Posts: 1,139
    Rathe associates.Dealing with Aballe plumbing supply but I called Rathe and they said they don't have any but will order one.Thats fine as I can wait but why don't they stock a couple more.Thanks for your help
  • Rich_49
    Rich_49 Member Posts: 2,768
    Simple fact is that hardly anyone but the largest suppliers or distributors will stock these things until they become mainstream and maybe not even then . Small outfits must stock these things if we want to do quality work . Beautiful how our partners help us out while we try to buy more of what they sell
    You didn't get what you didn't pay for and it will never be what you thought it would .
    Langans Plumbing & Heating LLC
    732-751-1560
    Serving most of New Jersey, Eastern Pa .
    Consultation, Design & Installation anywhere
    Rich McGrath 732-581-3833