Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Logamatic 2107r w/ Hot Water Forced Air

wmangum25
wmangum25 Member Posts: 1
Good Morning,
I recently modified the heating/cooling of my house in which I removed radiant heating (I did not want to, but way too many leaks in walls to fix) and installed a Unico high velocity system with a heat pump and hot water coil. I plan on using my existing Buderus G224X w/ Logamatic 2107r gas fired boiler to provide heat to the hot water coil. Unfortunately I can't seem to figure out the wiring. My wife is insisting on utilizing a Nest 2nd Generation thermostat.

As I was not the original home owner I do not have any of the manuals or wiring diagrams for the boiler or controller and the ones I have found online don't seem to show a diagram for a single zone system. The system was previously wired up with a Taco ZVC406 and zone control valves so I could always hook it back up that way, but really don't want to have extra components in the system if I don't need them.

Also any advice on how to set the heating curves for this sort of operation would be greatly appreciated.