Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit

Domestic hot water mixing valve

I just purchased an 1 family house and i need to install a mixing valve to control the domestic hot water temperature. I have a combo boiler with a tankless water heater and i am looking for suggestions as to which brand is liable to install.


  • Bob Bona_4Bob Bona_4 Member Posts: 2,083
    edited September 2015
    I'm fond of the Caleffi 521A with union fittings and outlet temperature gauge.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!