Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Domestic hot water mixing valve

NOBS Member Posts: 7
I just purchased an 1 family house and i need to install a mixing valve to control the domestic hot water temperature. I have a combo boiler with a tankless water heater and i am looking for suggestions as to which brand is liable to install.


  • STEVEusaPA
    STEVEusaPA Member Posts: 5,689
    I recommend you have a licensed plumber install the valve. Where I am at, they have to set up the valve and verify the temperature of the mixed domestic hot water before they leave, and leave a copy of the results at your residence.
  • jonny88
    jonny88 Member Posts: 1,139
    Caleffi mixing valve comes with gauge and check valves.Fantastic product.
    Bob Bona_4