Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

The stories are tremendous!

Options
EricAune
EricAune Member Posts: 432
edited August 2015 in THE MAIN WALL
Yesterday I had the privilege of listening to Dan speak about his many years in this business and the many characters he's encountered along the way. Its not my first time meeting Dan nor the first time I've heard a couple of the stories. Nonetheless, being able to spend the whole day listening and imagining was a treat!

Dan has been a great supporter of my efforts and a wonderful mentor as I try to find my own path in the industry. If you have the opportunity to attend one of the few remaining talks he's got scheduled don't hesitate. As you already know, he's a class act and a great entertainer, you won't be disappointed.

"If you don't like change, your going to like irrelevance even less"
Rich_49Robert O'BrienRobGKC_JonesHarvey Ramer4Johnpipe

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Thank you, my friend. Sooo good to see you, and to work with John Barba again. He's the funniest M.C. there is.

Thanks, too, to the great people at Ferguson for making this tour possible. I love the format of working without PowerPoint and just talking for hours about what I've learned during the past 45 years.

See you in Orlando!

Retired and loving it.
    EricAuneRobert O'BrienHilly
  • JUGHNE
    JUGHNE Member Posts: 11,061
    Options
    I also was blessed to be able to attend. I have read everything I've come across that Dan has written. My wife (who is in the medical field) also enjoys most of his articles for the history and humor. He is an excellent historian on many subjects. This is relevant to much of the industry as we see how things developed and gain an understanding of why some things are what they are. And we also learn that there are standards set "just because".
    I drove nearly 1000 miles round trip taking 3 days off to attend this seminar and would do it again. Most likely the last chance for me to meet and greet Mr. Holohan considering where I live.

I'm a few months older than Dan and have come to realize that time just flies by faster each year and then comes to an abrupt quick stop. ;)
    Robert O'BrienAaron_in_MaineTinman
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    So good to be with you, and I really enjoyed our chat. Means the world to me that you took the time and traveled so far. Thanks!
    Retired and loving it.