Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Caleffi LLH

Options
jonny88
jonny88 Member Posts: 1,139
2 week wait for a 11/2 Caleffi LLH.How is this possible.NY by the way.Spirotherm is available but not magnetic think I can wrap a magnet around it.?Really like Caleffi products wish there was more support here or does anyone know a good supply house that carries their products.Rathe is a 2 week wait.

Comments

• SWEI
    SWEI Member Posts: 7,356
    Options
    Out here we have one or two places that keep stock on some of the little stuff, but every time I have ordered anything large, or anything with -mag in its name, it ships out of Milwaukee.
  • Rich_49
    Rich_49 Member Posts: 2,766
    Options
    Fw Webb should be able to provide it faster Jonny . I can probably have it to you faster than 2 weeks . Maybe I should jump into the rep field as a new entity . Better prices and more sales would not be bad for anyone .
    You didn't get what you didn't pay for and it will never be what you thought it would .
    Langans Plumbing & Heating LLC
    732-751-1560
    Serving most of New Jersey, Eastern Pa .
    Consultation, Design & Installation anywhere
    Rich McGrath 732-581-3833
    jonny88
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,158
    Options
    Are you looking for an 1-1/2 Sep 4?

We do our best to forecast and keep product in the warehouse. Sometimes our weld shops fall behind. Most of the welded products are built in the US.

Let me know the model # of the one you need.
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • jonny88
    Options
    That is what I need in 11/2 sweat.Will confirm in the morning.Thank you kindly.
  • clammy
    clammy Member Posts: 3,113
    Options
    hey hot rod is that sep the same dimensions as the 548 series was looking to add a magintic sep to my system and the easiest way would be to just replace the 1 1/4 548 that i have in place now thanks peace and good luck clammy
    R.A. Calmbacher L.L.C. HVAC
    NJ Master HVAC Lic.
    Mahwah, NJ
    Specializing in steam and hydronic heating
  • hot_rod
    Options
    Clammy, I'll check with engineering for the dimension sheet.
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
  • hot_rod
    Options
    clammy said:

hey hot rod is that sep the same dimensions as the 548 series was looking to add a magintic sep to my system and the easiest way would be to just replace the 1 1/4 548 that i have in place now thanks peace and good luck clammy

Clammy, the 1-1/4 sep 4 has a 9-3/4 face to face dimension, the 548 has a 9-3/8" So unless you have some wiggle room, it may not be a direct swap.

I'm trying to find the face to face dimension on the barrel nipples without the tailpiece.

Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
  • hot_rod
    Options
    Update; Kevin took two off the shelf and measured both units up in Miulkwaukee. With the nuts and tail pieces removed they both measure 7-1/4 face to face. The center to center, top to bottom matches also.
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
  • jonny88
    Options
    @hot rod ,Hi I am having trouble with obtaining this product
    part # 549598A4 11/2 sweat hydro sep.Is their anyone in NY that you know who has it.I really need it for next week.
    Thanks.
  • hot_rod
    Options
    Jonny, they are on the shelves in Milwaukee. You supplier should be able to get one within a few days. We didn't see one on any shelves near you
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
  • Tinman
    Tinman Member Posts: 2,808
    Options
    How's that for real Heating Help!?
    Steve Minnich
    jonny88
  • jonny88
    Options