Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Way Wolff Heater/Boiler

Options
SHTC
SHTC Member Posts: 1
I just found this board, and I am glad I did. I was doing a general Google search regarding Way Wolff ship heaters and boilers and found an old posting on this board that said Way Wolff units were no longer being produced. These units are indeed still being produced and we sell many to the US Coast Guard each year. However, one of the main reasons for doing the original Google was to find anyone out there that may be looking for a 2128-8C unit. We currently have two units, less the burners, that we are looking to sell if anyone is interested.

The Way Wolff line was purchased a few years back by Selas Heat Technology. We moved the manufacturing operations to Ohio and have made significant investment into the Ray Burner/Way Wolff product lines. We still sell the WW units regularly to the US Coast Guard, but are also looking for anyone who may need parts and supplies for these units as well. If you need information on the Way Wolff line or anyone of the other Selas Heat Technology brands, please visit our website (www.selas.com) or contact us directly at 800-833-9218, we will be happy to address any questions you may have.

Comments