Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

looking for tubing layout

Options
i just built a 36x54 pole barn . where do i find info on how to layout zones and how much is needed for the project. i am clueless in this radiant heat process.

Comments

• Tinman
    Tinman Member Posts: 2,808
    Options
    Based on what you've said, the best I could offer is to use the "Find a Contractor" on this site. IMO, anything short of bringing in a contractor who is well versed in design, service, and installation of a radiant panel system is a poor decision.
    Steve Minnich
    KC_Jones
  • RobG
    RobG Member Posts: 1,850
    Options

Based on what you've said, the best I could offer is to use the "Find a Contractor" on this site. IMO, anything short of bringing in a contractor who is well versed in design, service, and installation of a radiant panel system is a poor decision.

To elaborate on what Stephen said above, there is a lot more information needed to provide you with any assistance. There is much more to a radiant system than just a tubing layout. Have you performed a heatloss yet?
  • Snowmelt
    Snowmelt Member Posts: 1,415
    Options
    Hey clueless where from
  • clueless69
    clueless69 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    western new york. outside of buffalo. i can't imagine much heat loss considering i had the best insulated doors and windows installed . i also had the whole building insulated and ceiling blown in with insulation also.
  • jonny88
    jonny88 Member Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Contact Rich who is on here sure he can lead you in the right direction
  • Rich_49
    Rich_49 Member Posts: 2,766
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sounds like you just require some basic help . Contact me if you'd like and if you're more comfortable with someone close to you I can locate the right guy for you also .in your area .
    You didn't get what you didn't pay for and it will never be what you thought it would .
    Langans Plumbing & Heating LLC
    732-751-1560
    Serving most of New Jersey, Eastern Pa .
    Consultation, Design & Installation anywhere
    Rich McGrath 732-581-3833