Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Steam Pro in Northern NJ

Options
Thanks to all the help on this forum we have our steam system in better working order then when we moved in, though its time to have a pro come in an finetune the system, rebalance and setup yearly maintaince.

Can anyone recommend a steam pro that services residental around the Hackensack/Paramus NJ area?!
I've tried the Find a Contractor section but haven't had much luck.

Thanks again

Comments

• KC_Jones
    KC_Jones Member Posts: 5,739
    Options
    I will second JStar He should have come up on your find a contractor search. You might not have put in a large enough radius?
    2014 Weil Mclain EG-40
    EcoSteam ES-20 Advanced Boiler Control
    Boiler pictures updated 2/21/15
  • Mark N
    Mark N Member Posts: 1,115
    Options
    There is also Gateway in the Orange area and Robert O'Connor in the Essex county area. There is also a gentlemen who posts under the name clammy who is in the Bergen County area. Don't know the names of their companies. There are actually quite a few good boiler men in New Jersey. It would be nice if more had ads here on Heating Help.
  • georgehack
    georgehack Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thanks for this very quick reponds! and yes i had only a radius of 10 miles, was trying to find someone very close to us. I'll check with Joe, and if 'clammy' has a licensed business then yes I looking for his adress too. Any more suggestions are welcome.

Many thanks.
  • j a_2
    j a_2 Member Posts: 1,801
    Options
    really good thinking about a lic. business…..no lic. no insurance…moomlighters, side workers, laid off union workers are a danger…If he pulls up in POV thats normally a bad sign...