Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Hydronix Talk for February 21st, and March 7th...

Mark Eatherton
Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
Greetings,

The Hydronix Talk show for Saturday February 21st, with Claudia Pavel and Bristol Stickney of Solar Logic will be a great show. You can reach it on Saturday by going to https://iapmo.webex.com/iapmo/onstage/g.php?MTID=eda3e2ca036c1373c2dbbe5caf3774bf9

Password for attendees is hydronix

Bristol and Claudia will be showing us what's new in the way of controls and radiant cooling using night sky reradiation principles, of which Bristol is a pioneer. Tune in then for a lively and interesting conversation.

Two weeks later, Paul Rohrs of Lochinvar Corp. will be telling us what's new on the Lochinvar front. To tune in to that show, which occurs on March 7th at 12 Noon Eastern time, go to https://iapmo.webex.com/iapmo/onstage/g.php?MTID=eb4b6f4e9b32f794f2b3b70bff0d6e375

Password for attendees is hydronixtalk

In both cases, it is suggested that you attempt to get online 10 minutes before the actual presentation to make certain all software etc is working correctly.

Thank you to the Holohan family for allowing us to use thier venue to promote the fun, educational series. And thank YOU for taking the time to read this notice. The RPA is here to serve you.

Join us for Hydronix Talk, won't you! And while you're at it, join or re-join the RPA.

ME
It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.

Comments

• hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,024
    How about a link for the last week presentation?
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • Mark Eatherton
    You have to be a member of the RPA in order to view it (which I know you are, Thank you). It can be found in the Members Only section of the RPA. If you have problems gaining access to that part of the site, let me know and I will get you in.

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
  • Mark Eatherton
    Join us this Saturday at 12:00 noon Eastern time. Bristol Stickney has been at this for almost as long as I have been at hydronics. Should be an interesting show. Join us won't you? :-)
  • Mark Eatherton
    Join us next Saturday, 12 noon ET.

ME
  • Mark Eatherton
    Reminder...

Greetings,

This months first session will be with Paul Rohrs of Lochinvar fame. Paul will be speaking and showing you the latest and greatest Lochinvar innovation, their XL series of Fire Tube boilers. Some of these boilers have a 10:1 turn down, and some other features, like WiFi communications options that will blow you away. This show will be a humdinger!

Join us tomorrow, 12 noon Eastern time, for HydroniX Talk!

https://iapmo.webex.com/iapmo/onstage/g.php?MTID=eb4b6f4e9b32f794f2b3b70bff0d6e375

Password: hydronixtalk

See you on the information highway!

Mark Eatherton

Executive Director, Radiant Professionals Alliance

18927 Hickory Creek Drive, Suite 220
    Mokena, IL 60448
    Desk: 708-995-3001
    Toll free: 877-427-6601
    www.radiantprofessionalsalliance.org
    Email: mark.eatherton@radiantprofessionalsalliance.org