Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

replacing fan, blower control for a wall heater

sangreia Member Posts: 5
I have a 30 years old wall heater in our cabin. It quit recently and I replaced gas valve so it's heating but fan control switch has to be replaced too. The one I had was mounted outside the unit and looks like nobody makes them anymore. Would another one like L4064B by Honeywell work ? Where would a probe be placed ? Thanks