Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

AHR Expo

Options
Tinman
Tinman Member Posts: 2,808
Anyone coming in from out of town for the Expo? I look forward to saying hello to Dan and Hot Rod...been too many years since I've seen Dan.
Steve Minnich

Comments

• hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,158
    Options
    the RPA has a bunch of training events, good place to catch up with some hydronic friends. See you at the show.
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
    Tinman
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Options
    Tuesday 12 noon to 2 PM, RPA business meeting, and from 6 PM to 8 PM, RPA social event. Both events are RSVP, denise.voorhees@iapmo.org for reservations and instructions. See ya'll there!

If you are a member of the RPA, come by our booth for a free gift.

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Steve Thompson (Taco)
    Options
    Open invitation to the Taco event Monday night folks. Invite attached. Drop by our booth & say hi to Johnny and the folks!
  • bwire
    bwire Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey Folks,

Drop by Booth #1660, say hello to Belleville Wire Cloth. We'll have some wire mesh samples there, as well as some "burner" applications we have manufactured in the past.

Hope to meet you all at the show!

JC

Belleville Wire Cloth
    bwire.com
  • RobG
    RobG Member Posts: 1,850
    Options

Open invitation to the Taco event Monday night folks. Invite attached. Drop by our booth & say hi to Johnny and the folks!

Taco always has a great soiree. Always worth the time!
  • bwire
    Options
    Is registration required for this Taco event?
  • Steve Thompson (Taco)
    Options
    Nope - but per-registration will save time at the door.

Open the attachment and click on the button in the center of the page (assuming you are connected to the Inter Web). That will walk you through the process.
  • Bob Bona_4
    Bob Bona_4 Member Posts: 2,083
    Options
    Yep, gonna be there Monday!
  • Tinman
    Tinman Member Posts: 2,808
    Options
    @ Bob Bona - I've got 70 exhibitors circled that I want to visit...really looking forward to this. I'm hoping my customers cooperate tomorrow and allow me this luxury.

Bringing my apprentice Tim also. He's going to be like a kid in a candy store.
    Steve Minnich
    bwire
  • bwire
    Options
    What did everyone think of the show??? I saw some new and great things.

Did it seem that there were a lot of "Education" badges walking around on both Monday and Tuesday - as opposed to the usual Wednesday crowds?

Other than that - traffic flow seemed heavy and the quality of the people at the Chicago show cannot be topped!

JC
    www.bwire.com