Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Water Pressure Switch

troyz Member Posts: 7
I have a PI-80 Peerless Pinnacle boiler. The water pressure switch is confirmed bad. The Peerless part number is 91427 and the Munchkin part# is 7250P-081.

Is this kind of part typically only available from a dealer that sells Peerless parts or can a different water pressure switch be used? Was hoping to get locally in Chicago.



  • Empire_2
    Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,343
    Not sure what you are referring to (water pressure switch), but generally this part would be an OEM part because it has rated pressure setting per MFG. specification. Are you referring to a PRV? Peerless dealers in your area would be able to cross reference that part # and help you out.

    Mike T.
  • Abracadabra
    Abracadabra Member Posts: 1,948
    In chicago, park supply on addison, johnstone supply on elston, and any of the able distributors locations should carry that part.
  • troyz
    troyz Member Posts: 7
    Thanks I will try those.