Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit

Steam fittings

I am trying to install an old steam rad that was disconnected a few years back.

The pipe was capped off.

The original fittings and valve are gone.

Just wondering, can I use regular brass threaded ball valves? The kind that you get from home depot ?



Sign In or Register to comment.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!