Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Emerson swan

Snowmelt
Snowmelt Member Posts: 1,422
Did I hear right,did emerson swan drop ao smith.

It's not like I'm against ao smith but they did me wrong.

They ask me if I wanted to be one of there service contractors I done it for about two years, they send a letter and drop me. Every unit I went out to fix I did or I replaced. I even did a few where the customer gave up and I was last resort.

I have the main guys number and name on my white board from ao smith, he never returned my calls, with that being said, aosmith top dogs are full of themselves I kinda give up on them as a family. To me a water heater is a water heater all it does it heat water.

Oops I was getting carried away, the original question is did emerson swan drop a. o smith?

Comments

• Rich_49
    Rich_49 Member Posts: 2,768
    Emerson Swan

They did in fact dump AO Smith recently . They also became the rep for HTP and HTP got rid of Gooding as their rep .  Sounds like both companies did a lot of thinking about where the future will bring them .
    You didn't get what you didn't pay for and it will never be what you thought it would .
    Langans Plumbing & Heating LLC
    732-751-1560
    Serving most of New Jersey, Eastern Pa .
    Consultation, Design & Installation anywhere
    Rich McGrath 732-581-3833
  • icesailor
    icesailor Member Posts: 7,265
    Water Heaters.

Because of the new 2015 water heater Reg's, HTP is on the cutting edge of high efficiency water heaters. Emerson-Swan isn't going to be found short for water heaters.

http://www.htproducts.com/phoenixldwaterheater.html
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,791
    Doesn't AO Smith

own Lochinvar? I suspect you will see some really cutting edge tanks and boilers from them also. You already do, actually.
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • icesailor
    Lochinvar:

Who Reps Lochinvar? I'll bet that whomever Reps Lochinvar will be the new distributor for AO Smith.
  • icesailor
    AO Smith Rep.

Maybe FIA.

They rep Lochinvar.
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,852
    I think AO Smith owns the world, don't they?

:-)

Or at least it seems like they do.

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.