Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Plumbing Signoff assistance Needed

Mike20 Member Posts: 37
Capable and insured Nassau County Mechanical contractor seeks the assistance of NYC Licensed Plumber to Inspect, Meet with building department and sign off on work performed by Our organization.

All rules followed, 100% legitimate operation Fully insured for Workers Comp and General Liability. All Commercial work - All work is Gas piping up-to 4'' - Engineered drawings provided.

Thank you



  • icesailor
    icesailor Member Posts: 7,265

    Do you want to hire someone to do your work?

    Or do you want to pay someone to cover the work done by your unlicensed plumbers.

    You want to hire a Prostitute?
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541

    I'm driving cross country next month,do I have to get a license from every state,county,town and village along the way?
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • jonny88
    jonny88 Member Posts: 1,139
    Good luck mike

    NYC master plumber is a hard one.the ones I know would never cover someone's work but you never know. It's a big ask though in my opinion
  • Snowmelt
    Snowmelt Member Posts: 1,415
    What the heck?

    For a secound I thought I was on Craig's list?
  • gennady
    gennady Member Posts: 839
    edited May 2014
    Cover up

    Plumber will lose licence for cover up. It is a big no no. Plumbing work must be done under direct and continuous supervision of master plumber. All people doing plumbing work must be directly employed by licensed plumber.