Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Back in the States

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
The Lovely Marianne and I have been out to sea for the past week and off-line, which was nice. We're in Florida now and will be down this way (working) for the next couple of weeks. We do stuff like this every February because we are old and in love.

I removed a few threads (and people) that were getting nasty. It's a shame I had to do that but the site works so much better when we all show a bit of humility and kindness toward each other. Rule #1: Be Nice.

Thanks to most of you for taking good care of the place while TLM and I were out being pirates. We met some fascinating people and I even ran into a guy on the ship that I went to high school with. Haven't seen him since 1967. Go figure. He's on Wife #4. (perhaps I should rephrase that).

Anyway, I'm back on the job, but also with my toes in the sand. I get to do that because I'm old and still on Wife #1.

Thanks.
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,831
    Back in U.S. back in the U.S....back in the USA!

'67????????? Darn! Year I was born. Cruises are awesome. Was that Rush Limbaugh, Curtis Sliwa or zsa zsa Gabor or Elizabeth Taylor? All married atleast 4 times God Bless em! Welcome back to the DEEP FREEZE Dan and Marriane. Mad Dog
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    Thanks!

We're still in Florida, but starting a long, slow drive back today, with visits along the way. It's nice to be warm.
    Retired and loving it.