Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

New Vitodens B2HA

Paul Pollets
Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
Just commissioned this system this morning in a N. Seattle renovation. Using the newest generation of Viessmann boilers and controls can be trying, but worth it. The instructions will need to be revised. The black control is easier to program, and is easy to navigate. The only downside was learning that the LON pump control module will not allow the wiring of a DHW Recirc pump, if you are using HC1 and HC2(mixing valve).

The system heats a new basement and entry slab (mixing valve); Main Fl. Staple-up with transfer plates and 2nd Fl. Climate Panels. We used the Uponor EP manifolds, which are very easy to purge. Distribution piping uses Pex-Al-Pex. I was able to design the staple-up circuits and the Climate Panels within 5 degrees of water temperature, and didn't need a second mixing valve. Grundfos Alpha pumps drive the heating circuits. The VitoCell 300- 79g tank is behind the boiler wall and not visible.

Comments

• Robert_H
    Robert_H Member Posts: 141
    Nice and clean!

I just got my B2HA based system up and running at home and was trying figure out how to bring the vents and drains to a common collection point in a clean way. You just provided it!

Thanks