Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Where to buy Assembled Block for IN-7

Options
My boiler is cracked. Apparently it is possible to replace just the sections, though Burnham only sells those in the form of an assembled block. Boiler is a Burnham IN-7 210000 but is (only) 11 years old so out of warranty.

Question: is there any cheaper place to buy these than from Burnham directly? Burnham wants both their list price and a shipping charge. I am in Michigan- Detroit.

Anyone know how to find the part number so I can search online?

Potential installer was not sure, but did not think the boiler would have any warranty at all due to new block, so I figure there is no particular benefit to buying directly from Burnham.

Thanks

Comments

• vaporvac
    vaporvac Member Posts: 1,520
    edited January 2014
    Options
    simplyplumbing.com

Call them and ask for karen. Even if it's not listed, she can get it for you. Quite a few Wallie's, including myself have bought their boilers from them. They do carry Burnham products so you're in luck. I found their customer service to be exceptional and their price great. Tell her Colleen sent you! (I dont' get anything from that. It's just nice for her to know!)

Another homeowner, Colleen aka vaporvac

P.S. I sent you an email
    Two-pipe Trane vaporvacuum system; 1466 edr
    Twinned, staged Slantfin TR50s piped into 4" header with Riello G400 burners; 240K lead, 200K lag Btus. Controlled by Taco Relay and Honeywell RTH6580WF