Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Attention Dan

Options
RobG
RobG Member Posts: 1,850
Dan, is there any way that you can add a "stay logged in " check box in the log in area. (I highly doubt that my wife will take advantage of my heating help account, although, she might sneak in to buy me some merchandise). I'm sure many others would like this feature as well.

JMHO

Rob

Comments

• SWEI
    SWEI Member Posts: 7,356
    Options
    Better yet

Stay logged in for:

with a dropdown of choices.
  • nicholas bonham-carter
    nicholas bonham-carter Member Posts: 8,576
    Options
    Hear hear

I'm for that as well as a separate category for vacuum steam.--NBC
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    On it!

We're in the planning stage of having the whole site rebuilt with a lot more features I think you'll like. Stay tuned.
    Retired and loving it.
  • RobG
    RobG Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Dan

Would you mind if we used this link to let you know what changes people would like to see? I know that It takes a whole paragraph to try to navigate someone to the link for "Classic Hydronics". Don't get me wrong, this is the best website for heating that I have ever found, and I find myself here whenever I have free time. Thanks for creating it. (And how come "hydronic" comes up as an error in spell-check?).  :)

Rob
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Always glad to hear suggestions.

The new site will be much easier to use and have a lot of features that I think will delight you. Theosophy who are smarter than I am are spending a lot of time right now working on how to best move the Wall data. As you can imagine, this site is enormous.

Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.